Wednesday, June 22, 2011

High Line

Last year when I visited the Highline (I gotta be honest) I was so disappointed. Although I loved the structure and the history behind the park, it was a mess of weeds and rather blah. Just like most things in life, it needed a little time to mature. Some time to come into its own. A little space to be just what it was meant to be. I returned to see its glory during the historical weekend of the opening of the new section from 20th-30th and also took in the free outdoor Trisha Brown show. Not only did I get to see an old friend from college perform, but it was a perfect summer evening of fun.


dancer preparing

where's waldo game...can you spot the dancers?


birdhouses! birdhouses people!


adding this to something I want in my dream house...


No comments:

Post a Comment