Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My french girlfriend

Adorable French Girl +
Great Music+
Generous Friends+
Great neighbors=
my amazing life.

This week, I had the opportunity (thanks to my lovely friend Mary) to attend a show at City Winery. I ended up at a table with my second favorite Mary, an adorable five year old French girl and her dog Moogley. The family was visiting NYC for two weeks and their favorite artist, Marc Cohn, was playing here while they were on vacation--serendipity at work again! I had the most blissful evening having this cutie batootie answer "yes" to every and any question I asked and saying "thank you" a bazillion times for anything I did. It was a great night listening to good tunes, drawing pictures with Mary, and a late night with some neighborhood pool sharks.



this was her air drum set




prom '97

No comments:

Post a Comment