Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cookie Monster


With Summer ending and Fall officially beginning, I thought it was appropriate to make a list of all the treats I baked for summer. I gave myself a challenge of baking every day and trying new things as well, instead of my old standbys that I know people like. There were several repeats (necessary due to time constraints) but I had a wonderful time delivering them on my lovely block, making new friends, and distributing them at the Immigrant. Many of them were from my Martha Stewart Cookie Book, Baking Illustrated, Elana's Pantry & any google searching I would do with my farmer's market finds.

In no particular order :

Iced Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies
Raspberry Cream Sandwiches
Cashew Caramel Cookies
Rosemary Butter Cookies
Chunky Peanut, Chocolate, & Cinnamon Cookies
Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Brown Butter Toffee Blondies
Surprise Cookies
Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thin & Crisp Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Butterscotch Cashew Blondies
Double Chocolate Brownies
Chocolate Ginger Brownies
Lemon Squares
Gluten Free Strawberry Cupcakes
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Peach Cookies
Peach Butter
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Apple Cookies
Inside Out Carrot Cake Cookies
Magic Bars
No Bake Cookies
Magic Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Maple Whipped Cream
Peanut Butter Truffles
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Carmelitas AKA Tammi Tiger Treats
Oatmeal Butterscotch
Girl Scout Crunk
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Lemon Frosted Cookies
White Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
Yellow Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing
Mini Peach Crisps
Lemon Poppyseed Cupcakes
Lemon Meringue Cookies
Congo Bars
Lemon Sauce
White Mountain Chocolate Cupcakes
Lemon Angel Cupcakes
Cinnamon Sugar Puff Cupcakes
Sticky Pecan Upside-down Cupcakes
Chocolate Covered Hi-Hits
Sticky Rice Balls with Sugar Center
Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Frosting
Apple Crisp












No comments:

Post a Comment