Saturday, November 5, 2011

Old and New

Got the chance to spend last week with some of my favorite peeps, old and new.

Matt and Shana Saccullo have always been such a wonderful influence in my life. Matt and I shared an office at Ballet Tech, once upon a time. My favorite work memory is when his best friend Nick sent a singing telegram to Ballet Tech. I've never seen Matt so upset, nor me so amused at work. They are a duo that have been with me through thick and thin. They now live in Connecticut and are expecting their first child in February! I'm so excited for them both and it's always such a treat to see them. 



It was also the celebration of the day of birth of Dave Robbins
Barack look-alike+
Bri-ski antics+
Robbins humor+
magic bars+
lovely dinner partners=
Happy Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment