Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Like Crazy


Took my boyfriend on a date on Saturday to see Like Crazy

When it ended, it was so abrupt that I thought, "What the what?".

After about a minute and thirty seconds of that thought, I was immediately filled with a sense of complete gratitude for such an honest peek at love, romance, and relationships. While I was watching the movie, my mind kept wandering back to my trip this summer....little snapshots of memories flooded my brain for each person I had the pleasure of spending time with and the emotions associated with those people. Maybe at the end of the day, that's all we've got in our relationships: tiny in-our-head moments that capture the true essence and emotion that our loved ones bring to our lives. In my recent yoga classes we've been focusing on the people in our lives and sending energy out to them. So today, on my walk to work, I took a glimpse through those snapshots of my memory and the photo log of my loved ones....ah, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment