Thursday, September 15, 2011

Snack Attack

My lovely friend Megan invited me over to her warm & cozy house for an afternoon lunch.

She is so phenomenal. She crafted an entire feast just for us. I can still taste the mochi...oh yummers.

Thank you Megan for our delightful afternoon! You are a woman I admire so much. Your ability to take life as it comes is an inspiration to me on a daily basis. Your creativity is a constant inspiration in my own life. I never cease to be amazed by your culinary creations, your artwork, your reading list and your overall zest for life! I am so proud of you for weathering the storms of life that you've endured. You are so powerful and so strong. You make me realize my own strength and power. You inspire me to be more forgiving, more accepting, more generous and to constantly see things through new eyes. You are non-judgemental and gracious always. Your honesty speaks to me and guides me through my difficult moments. Thank you for being a constant voice of reason and comfort. Thank you for inviting me into your home and into your life. Thank you for being you and being amazing.

Menu:

Red Potato, Red Pepper, Caramelized Onion Hash with Sheep's milk cheese
Cinnamon Mochi with Goat Cheese, Almonds & Honey

Dilly Beans (salt cured!)

First Apples of the season and Market Carrots






No comments:

Post a Comment