Monday, September 12, 2011

tête à Tête with Tammi: Ian

Ian lives on my magical block. He is always out and about socializing with people on the street. His bright smile always lights up the street and his easygoing nature makes everyone calm. He has the spirit of a young kid and really just loves life. We've chatted many times and it was only when I 'interviewed' Ian that I realized he has a shy side. I always love seeing him because I know he won't refuse a Tammi Treat, which is always my way of connecting with people and showing them that I care. Thanks for always having a smile to greet me, a great honest conversation, a calm demeanor, and a hungry tummy!


What do you spread on toast? cream cheese & jelly
What makes you happy? My life; the people in my life and my family
What time do you wake up? It varies
What is your favorite place to be? In nature
What is your favorite time of day? Sunset--the colors are so rich
What was your favorite age? The time is now
How many jobs have you had? Three; discount store, web developer and now I own my own business
What is your favorite quiet spot? My parent's country house
Where do you rendezvous with friends? The Immigrant!
How do you get around town? bike (specialized gear)
How many countries have you visited? Ten
How many brothers/sisters? Zero
What is your favorite memory? Too many to count
What is your favorite food? Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment