Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tete`-a-tete´ with Tammi

After receiving the best travel journal ever for my birthday, which as it turns out they carry at her favorite gift store and my favorite stationary store (thanks Jess you had the foresight to know I would use it wisely!) I decided to take on a little project while I'm traveling. I wanted to meet the local people and talk with them; find out about who they are and what they like. It's basically as though I've moved my bar stool from my cozy corner at the Immigrant to my daily wandering ways around Bali.

Welcome to my newest adventure (are these people thinking: who's this crazy lady? 
Perhaps. But I think they have the same thought in NYC. I'm cool with that).

Subject: Made
Male, Balinese
Lives in Sanur, Bali


What do you spread on toast? Garlic, tomato, cheese, fried egg
What makes you happy? Polite people, being healthy and making money
What time do you wake up? 9am
What is your favorite place to be? Sanur
What is your favorite time of day? 9am-1pm
What was your favorite age? 18
How many jobs have you had? 1
What is your favorite quiet spot? Tai chi
Where do you rendezvous with friends? While traveling
How do you get around town? motorbike
How many countries have you visited? 2; Australia and Denmark
How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 Brother
What is your favorite memory? Being in school
What is your favorite food? suckling pig

1 comment: