Friday, August 5, 2011

The Tourist

Sometimes I get overcharged
That's when you see sparks
You ask me where the hell I'm going
At a thousand feet per second

Hey man, slow down. Slow down
Idiot, slow down. Slow down


Spent the day helping my friend John with a project (go support it via facebook!)The idea is that we did a little photo odyssey to show that NYC supports the project. We had a great time being tourists in the city for a day.

Muppet What Not Workshop
Make-my-stomach-hurt laughter.
Iconic buildings throughout the city

Does it all get any better?
 (ummm. It may. And I only say that because I'm lucky enough to be in Bali right now...)






roller skating disco in Central Park





hiii-yaa!

Tried to tell J he needs this for his first dates...





No comments:

Post a Comment